Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I'm back!

Well I thought I was out of the game, but now I am back. Well what revelations do I have now. Ahh yes, Why do you do Capoeira?

What a phenomenal question. When this was posed to me by my soldier hommies, I almost did not have an answer. As much as I did not understand it at first, 'Capoeira belongs to you.' (Thanks Pinocchio.) Further Professor said he does Capoeira coz his friends are still doing it.

I realized how simple the reason has to be. Coupled with Pinocchio's thoughts, I enjoy Capoeira coz of the friends I have made around me. I have people that depend on me, that look up to me and well that is why I still do Capoeira. I do it for people like Gaby (Thanks Gabs) I am still in it because well I love each time I sing, pick up a berimbau, samba with my 2 left feet and the intensity of a heated game. Yes I even love floeiros.

O jogo de Capoeira, brincadeira, malicia; these are all qualities that we could have in our lives.

Axe!

No comments: